Radio Clyde 261 Embroidered Patch - Fashion Accessory For Denim, Jackets, Cotton, Shirts & Tees
Radio Clyde 261 Embroidered Patch - Fashion Accessory For Denim, Jackets, Cotton, Shirts Etc..
◆Twill fabric (26% cotton, 74% polyester)
◆3 Inches (7.6 cm) in diameter
◆Attachment options: iron-on, sew-on, or safety pin.
◆Delivery in 7-10 Business Days
◆Follow these steps when attaching patches by iron-on backing:
(1) Choose the item on which you plan to attach the patch. As a general rule, the fabric you choose should be at least as heavy as the patch. Fabrics like denim and cotton provide the best base for iron-on patches.
(2) Lay your item on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
(3) Heat up the iron to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
(4) Iron the place where you plan to place the patch.
(5) Place a thin garment over the patch.
(6) Position the heated iron over the patch and press down firmly for about 25 seconds on each side.
(7) Remove the iron and allow the patch to cool.
(8) Check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger. If it lifts up a bit, repeat the process.
(9) For a completely secure patch, use a sewing machine, fabric glue, or a needle and thread to secure the patch to the fabric.
◆ Full adhesiveness will be achieved within 48 hours.
Disclaimer: Don’t wash the item more than necessary since this process may cause the patch to start coming off. If you do need to wash the item, hand wash it using cold water. Allow it to air dry.
T3KNOIR only sell top quality garments from leading U.S apparel company's premium collections.
All images are designed and professionally printed in the U.S.A
We ship to most countries and offer standard (7-10 Business Day) shipping within the U.S.
Estimates include 3 days of handling/printing and processing time.
We update our collections weekly so be sure to subscribe for design updates or visit us at: